Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Global Read Aloud 2015

I can't tell you how excited I am at the announcement of the Global Read Aloud books for the 2015-2016 school year.  I have been waiting with great anticipation to see what books would be chosen for next year so I can get my planning started on reading some of these great books with students.

If you're interested in the Global Read Aloud take a look at the website that includes information on all of the chosen books.

http://theglobalreadaloud.com/

Since I'm in a middle school the categories that I focused on were the younger middle school and upper middle school categories, therefore the books that I get to look forward to sharing with students are:

Fish in a Tree by Linda Mullaly Hunt     



Fish by L. S. Matthews









No comments:

Post a Comment